Culture at Avik Cloud
We are headquartered in Austin, Texas, AVIK CLOUD is a successful start-up with an essential emphasis on personal development. Spread throughout the Americas, and India, our team casts a wide net across a multitude of locations, lifestyles and backgrounds. AVIK CLOUD’s culture is guided by respect, transparency, and collaboration. We have no room on our team for disrespect, office politics or discrimination of any kind. Success is measured by the value we create for our customers.
Cloud Devops Engineer
OverviewResponsible for design, development and enhancement of automation of Microsoft Azure hosted solutions. Develops software solutions and reports, as well as writes technical specifications and user documentation for all programming work. Meets with internal stakeholders to discuss specific automation needs. Analyze and investigate problems that have been reported by internal stakeholders and document the results. Develop automated dashboard applications to provide metrics, display real-time status, automate alerts for incomplete information, and enable drill-down to specific details. Perform maintenance of programs and correct defects that have been identified and suggest solutions to defects and problems that may have been detected.
- Resource should have minimum 2+ years on cloud technologies.
- Should be an Azure Certified resource or should be holding any certification on Linux OS
- Should have in-depth knowledge on Azure architecture.
- Should have hands-on experience with various CI/CD tool sets (GitHub, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker)
- Should have extensive knowledge on CI/CD pipeline creation and containerization
- Experience deploying Kubernetes ecosystem into Azure Container Service.
- Experience in Docker & kubernetes is must
Big Data Lead
OverviewWe are looking for a Azure developer with 8 years of IT experience, including experience in designing big data and cloud solution architecture; 2+ years of experience in Azure Cloud Technology and 2+ years of experience in big data technology Hortornworks and Cloudera.
- Min 8 years of IT experience, including experience in designing big data & cloud solution architecture.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Azure cloud technology.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in big data technology (Horton works / Cloudera)
- Hands on experience in ( > 3 points)
- Functional solution (azure logic apps, azure functions)
- End to end Azure cloud solution
- Real-time solution (Kafka, azure event hub)
- Big data solution (Horton works, Cloudera)
- Batch solution (azure data factory, SSIS)
- Distributed storage (azure data lake, SQL DW, azure data lake analysis)
- NoSQL storage (azure cosmos DB)
- Guide the team and provide assistance
OverviewWe are have been investing in resources and creating new opportunities within the organization, therefore we have current openings for a Microsoft Alliance Manager.The Microsoft Alliance Manager is responsible for building, developing and maintaining the Microsoft relationship in the assigned region and will be measured primarily on the resulting revenue. Crestron is looking for someone who has experience growing revenues through a strategic Microsoft Partnership
- Drive AVIK CLOUD sales via networking and personal connections within Azure as well as the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem
- Generate net-new SMB & Enterprise sales opportunities through the Microsoft sales relationships
- Support AVIK CLOUD field sellers where needed with pipeline creation, deal support & demand generation activities such as local events at Microsoft and Microsoft partner locations
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas and activities goals
- Own the shared pipeline and sales opportunity management with Microsoft, use Partner Sales Connect and the Partner Business Plan with all Microsoft sales teams in assigned region
- Maximize all investment funding vehicles available from Microsoft
- Experience and contacts within Microsoft
- Proven track record in growing revenues through a Microsoft partnership
- Experienced in developing and managing strategic partnerships
- Strong project and program management skills
- 5+ Years in the Microsoft Ecosystem, Microsoft Direct, SI, or ISV Experience
- Deep Understanding of Microsoft Product Offerings, Microsoft Teams & Big data ecosystem
- Ability to Travel 50% + of the time for Microsoft Events, Meetings, and Trainings
- Excellent Presentation Skills Virtual and In-Person
- Ability to Interface well with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Leadership