What information we collect
Avik Cloud collects information from individuals who visit Avik Cloud’s web site(s) (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the Services (“Customers”).
When requesting information about the Services or registering to use the Services, Avik Cloud requires you to provide Avik Cloud with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address. All information you provide to Avik Cloud that can be directly or indirectly used to identify you is referred to as “Personal Data”. In addition to the information you provide, when you use the Services Avik Cloud may also collect information through our automatic data collection tools, which may include web beacons, cookies, embedded web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools (“Data Tools”).
These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to the Services such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at an Avik Cloud website. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, clickstream behavior (i.e. the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the Services) and product information. Avik Cloud may also use some of these Data Tools in emails sent from Avik Cloud and therefore may collect information using these tools when you open the email or click on a link contained in the email.
Avik Cloud tracks your use of the Services over time. Avik Cloud does not track you across third-party websites and therefore Avik Cloud does not respond to Do Not Track signals in these circumstances. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content. If you are visiting such sites, many browsers will allow you to set Do Not Track signals so that third parties know that you do not want to be tracked.
How we use information we collect
Avik Cloud uses Personal Data to perform the Services requested, including:
- To respond to your requests for information, products, or services, and to provide customer service and support.
- To administer your account if you are a Customer.
- To enable your access and use of the Services.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To inform you about Avik Cloud products and services.
- For legal compliance, such as to enforce Avik Cloud’s legal rights, to comply in good faith with applicable laws, and to protect users of the Services.
- For other general business purposes, such as to provide, operate, maintain, make modifications to and improve the Services, and for marketing, advertising, research, and development.
- For other purposes about which Avik Cloud notifies you.
information sharing policy
When we do and do not share information
Avik Cloud does not share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Data with third parties for their promotional purposes. Avik Cloud may share Personal Data with:
(a) Avik Cloud’s subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
(b) subcontractors and other third-party service providers;
(c) auditors or advisers of our business processes; and
(d) potential purchasers or investors in the company.
Avik Cloud reserves the right to use or disclose Personal Data if it has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or with legal process served on or to cooperate with any legal investigation;
- protect and defend Avik Cloud’s rights or property of those of its users;
- act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety; or
How we keep things secure
Avik Cloud is hosted on Azure and uses industry-standard security protocols to protect Personal Data. Personal Data is stored on private servers in a protected security group. All connections between the end-user and our servers are encrypted with SSL, and server software is kept continuously up to date with the latest security patches.
Where we process your data
While Avik Cloud has active business in many countries around the globe, we are headquartered in the United States. Thus, if you proceed to use this site, your Personal Information may be transferred to or accessible by entities or individuals in the United States and processed according to the terms described in this Privacy Statement.
Personal Information collected by Avik Cloud may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States, and/or in any other country where Avik Cloud or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers operate facilities. Typically, the primary storage location is in the United States or a customer’s region (which may also be the United States), often with a backup to a data center in a different region. Storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, improve performance, and create redundancies to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem.
We (or our service providers) may transfer Personal Information from the EEA to other countries, some of which have not yet been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. For example, those countries’ laws may not guarantee you the same rights, or there may not be a government authority capable of addressing your concerns. When we engage in such transfers, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts and written assurances from service providers, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your Personal Information. To learn more about the European Commission’s decisions on the adequacy of the personal data protection in the countries where Avik Cloud operates (such as the United States), please visit: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en.
By continuing to use this site, you authorize Avik Cloud and its service providers to transfer your Personal Information to – or make it available in – destinations outside your home country and to process it according to this Privacy Statement. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the safeguards used to protect your Personal Information if it is transferred outside of your country of residence.
How to manage your personal information
You have a right to request that we correct or delete inaccurate personal information about you by contacting us at email@example.com or at this address:
Avik Cloud, Inc
11801 Domain Blvd. Fl. 3,
Austin, TX 78758
In such cases, we will first verify your identity and then check whether the Personal Information is in fact inaccurate. We will correct any Personal Information found to be incorrect. You can change your marketing preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also request that we erase your Personal Information:
- if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
- if you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was initially based on consent), and where there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- following a successful right to object; or
- if it has been processed unlawfully.
We are not required to comply with your request to erase your Personal Information if it is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- for the performance of a contract;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise mitigate illegal activities, including but not limited to fraud, computer crimes and identity theft;
- to avoid or mitigate harm to Vericlave personnel or property or to others, and
- to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws.
Right to Restrict the Processing of Your Personal Information
You can ask us to limit processing of your Personal Information, but only when:
- you dispute its accuracy, to allow us to verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased;
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
After you submit a request to restrict the processing of your Personal Information, we can continue to process it when:
- we have your consent;
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
Right to Transfer your Personal Information
You can ask us to provide your Personal Information to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it transferred directly to another entity or company, but only when:
- the processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent or the performance of a contract with you;
- the processing is carried out by automated means; and
- where technically feasible.
Right to Object to the Processing of your Personal Information
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information if:
- our legal grounds for processing is that it is necessary for a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party; or
- our processing is for direct marketing purposes.
To object to our processing of your personal data, please email us at email@example.com. If you do object, we will stop processing your Personal Information unless and until we verify that we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms or if we need to continue processing the Personal Information for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Right to Object to the Use of your Personal Information for Direct Marketing Purposes
You can request that we change the manner in which we contact you for direct marketing purposes. We will respect your wishes not to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe links or instructions included at the bottom of our emails. Please note that we may continue to send you service-related communications regardless of any opt-out request.
Avik Cloud does not share or sell Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Right to Not to be Subject to Automated Decision-Making
You will not be subject to decisions that will have a significant impact on you based solely on automated decision-making, unless we have a lawful basis for doing so and we have notified you.
Queries and Complaints
If you have any questions, have a complaint, or wish to send us comments about this Privacy Statement, please send an email to email@example.com. We will investigate your complaint, and use reasonable efforts to respond as soon as possible.
You also have a right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority if you have concerns about how we are processing your Personal Information. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.
How long we keep your data
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected. How long we retain it depends on a number of factors, including the legal basis for which it was obtained and/or additional legal or regulatory obligations. Thus, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so to meet legal, regulatory, tax, accounting requirements. We may also store it for longer periods of time to have an accurate record of your interactions with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about this terms and condition, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avik Cloud, Inc
11801 Domain Blvd. Fl. 3,
Austin, TX 78758